Sunday 29 September 2013

Unstung

You will never forget
the first time you were stung.
It's too late to run away
the damage has been done.

You just have to suck it up
the sad songs have been sung
Whine about it all you want
you can never be unstung.

******

The Toads are writing poems about the Secret life of Bee's - which I have actually seen. As I was writing this it occurred to me that my estrogen levels may be getting dangerously high as I the enter early stages of Man-o-pause.

My latest eBook "Overcoming Adversity & Attracting Success" is on for free on Amazon Kindle from now until Tuesday.

10 comments:

  1. Yup. You only get one first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes you think though doesn't it, about the next time I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true. Live and learn and be wary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. True that ~ You learn the hard way ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very true. Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The whine was a nice touch
    You have the edge ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha.. manopause? It might be true - now I have to go make my husband watch this movie as I see it is good for a man to do so! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping for a visit. You comments are appreciated.